- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2018 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Skill Development and Employment of Neurodiverse Young Adults|
|Date / Time:||10/4/2023 2:00 - 2:30pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Priya Winston, LMSW, Director of Curriculum & Clinical Supports|