- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2017 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Self-Employment|
|Date / Time:||4/19/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Lucy Miller, Technical Assistance Liaison|
|Affiliation:||Work Incentives Planning & Assistance National Training and Data Center (WIPA-NTDC)|
|Experiences of Veterans with Amputation: An Exploration of Work and Life Post-Injury|
|Date / Time:||5/15/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Benjamin Darter,, P.T., Ph.D.
Carolyn Hawley, Ph.D., C.R.C
Amy Armstrong, Ph.D., C.R.C.
|Affiliation:||VCU Rehabilitation Counseling , School of Allied Health|
|Barriers and Facilitators to Employment: Research Findings from a National Survey of People with Physical Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||6/14/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Carolyn Graham, Ph.D., Research Director
Katherine Inge, Ph.D., O.T.R., Project Director
|Affiliation:||Virginia Commonwealth University, RRTC on Employment of People with Physical Disabilities|
|Improvement and Use of Social Skills in the Labor Market for People with Physical Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||7/26/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Brian Phillips, Ph.D., CRC|
|Affiliation:||University of Wisconsin-Madison|