- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2018 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Improvement and Use of Social Skills in the Labor Market for People with Physical Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||7/26/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Brian Phillips, Ph.D., CRC|
|Affiliation:||University of Wisconsin-Madison|