- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2017 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Barriers and Facilitators to Employment: Research Findings from National Focus Groups for People with Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, and Cerebral Palsy|
|Date / Time:||11/30/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Affiliation:||RRTC on Employment of People with Physical Disabilities, Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Utilization of a Labor Force Participation Model in the Assessment of Quality Employment Outcomes for Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis|
|Date / Time:||2/15/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||James Krause, Ph.D., Professor & Associate Dean for Research in the College of Health Professions|
|Affiliation:||Medical University of South Carolina|
|Barriers and Facilitators to Employment: Research Findings from a National Survey of People with Physical Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||6/14/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Carolyn Graham, Ph.D.